Relink A Site To A WooCommerce Order And Subscription
There are times you might need to link a new or existing site to a WooCommerce Order and Subscription. Some reasons you might need to do this are:
- Accidental site deletion
- Granting a customer access to a site that must be deleted when the subscription is cancelled.
- Giving a customer an additional site that you’ve created for them and need to link to a subscription.
Here are the steps to get this done:
1. Expose Hidden Site or Server Record Fields
- Go to the WPCLOUDDEPLOY → SETTINGS → MISC tab
- Scroll down to the section titled SHOW ADVANCED METABOXES
- Check the box
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the SAVE SETTINGS button
2. Link or Relink Site Records To WooCommerce
- Create a new site or navigate to an existing site record.
- Scroll down to the WORDPRESS APP metabox – this is one of the hidden set of fields that were exposed when you turned on the option to SHOW ADVANCED METABOXES.
- Change the WOOCOMMERCE ORDER ID field
- Change the WOOCOMMERCE SUBSCRIPTION ID field
- Click the UPDATE button in the upper right.
- DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER FIELDS!
- You can only perform these steps if you are an ADMIN.
- Turn off the SHOW ADVANCED METABOXES option when you are finished.
Here is what the advanced metabox will look like inside your site screen:
More Topics In WooCommerce