A Quick Tour
After installation of the WPCloud Deploy plugin is complete you will find a new menu option in your WordPress site named WPCloud Deploy. Under there will be the following menu items:
- All Cloud Servers: This is your list of servers and where you can add a new server.
- Server Groups: Create labels for server groups. You can assign servers these labels and then sort and filter the server list with them.
- Applications: This is your list of WordPress sites.
- App Groups: Create labels for your WordPress sites. You can assign sites these labels and then sort and filter the app list with them.
- Teams: This is where you can lock down servers and sites to particular users. Create a team and assign users and associated permissions to the team. Later you can assign the team to servers and sites.
- Permission List: This is a list of permissions that can be assigned to users on a team. 99% of the time you do not need to do anything in this screen.
- Command Log: This is the log output for “long running” commands that are sent to a server.
- SSH Log: This is the log out for quick-running commands that are sent to a server.
- Error Log: You can configure error log output on the SETTINGS screen. If you have done so, this is where you can view those logs.
- Settings: This is where you will configure your server providers and setup your associated API keys and private SSH keys.
Below is a 20 minute video tour:
More Topics In User Guide