Pre-requisites For WPCloudDeploy
- An existing WordPress Installation where you can install the plugin
- WordPress 5.5 or later
- PHP 7.4 or later
With this product you get access the WPCloudDeploy Core Plugin plus our most popular add-ons:
- Additional Cloud Providers: Linode, Vultr, Upcloud
- Multisite Support
- WooCommerce Integration (Sell server subscriptions)
And, of course, you get the full source code to everything.
Note: This is a non-refundable purchase. Want to try us out for 30 days? Purchase the core plugin instead – it comes with a 30 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. And you can always upgrade to this all-access bundle once you are satisfied that it is the solution for you.
What’s In The Core Plugin?
- Unlimited WordPress Servers
- Unlimited WordPress Sites
- One WPCloud Deploy Administrator
- Cloud Server Provider: DigitalOcean
- High Performance LEMP Stack
- Point & Click Backup & Restore to AWS S3
- Advanced backups from the command line to 25+ cloud storage providers
- Duplicate and Clone Sites
- Push sites between servers
- SSL via Lets Encrypt
- Management and organizational features (“MiniCRM”)
- Monitoring features
- Quick commands
- White Label
- And everything else you might expect such as: Multiple Firewall options • Full page cache • Multiple sFTP users • Domain Search & Replace
- And much much more.
- View More Features
If you’re not already spitting out your coffee and falling off your chair, you should be. Because WPCD is that much of a game-changer. – WPJohnny
I seriously love the feature set of WP Cloud Deploy. It’s one of the most comprehensive set of features for a control panel I’ve seen so far… – MakeItWork.Press
… I think that developers will really appreciate the flexibility, customizability, ownership, and open-source nature of WPCloud Deploy. – WPMayor