WPCD 2.3.0 is primarily a bug fix release that stomps out a few pesky critters. But it does have one tiny new feature in it.
New: Notes for API Keys and SSH Keys
When you’re managing a lot of servers across a multitude of providers you might need to keep notes on api keys and ssh keys. Instead of keeping those notes separate from WPCD, we’re now providing a small text field so that you can store your thoughts right inside the settings screen where these values are used.
Fixes and Tweaks
- Tweak: Some web server configs did not like the use of colons in command names or file names so replaced those with three dashes instead.
- Tweak: WPAPP – add password instructions to install wordpress popup
- Fix: Command log screen – Need to check to make sure the parent post is valid before attempting to retrieve values from it.
- Fix: Make sure a returned item is an object before attempting to call a method on it.
- Fix: WPAPP – Column name being returned from an action hook function was incorrect.
- Fix: WPAPP – JS script not loading because it was attempting to load a ‘select2’ dependency that didn’t exist.
- Fix: WPAPP – Remove SENDMAIL install from scripts because it was not interfacing properly with WordPress.
- Fix: WPAPP – check to see if an array var is set before attempting to use it. Set a default value if its not set.
- Dev: Updated required plugins from metabox.io
WPCD Version 2.3.0 is available now and also deployed on fireupwp.com
Automatic Notification Of New Articles
Sign up to get automatic notifications of new articles. This is a different list than our standard list - you only get new articles once a week (usually on Mondays). No other emails will be sent unless you sign up for our general list as well.
Follow us on Twitter! We post a lot of cool things there first. Click the bird below!