We’ve been working with Amazon Web Services over the last few weeks to get a pre-built WPCloudDeploy image into their Marketplace. After a lot of hard work we’re happy to report that it’s now available.
Please use the button below to view the listing.
As with our DigitalOcean marketplace listing, this adds another avenue where you can try out WPCloudDeploy for free.
Instead of spending the time to install it on your own servers, tweaking timeouts and so on, this option will get you up and running in just a few minutes.
How It Works.
- Click the button above to get to the listing page at AWS.
- Once there, you can select your instance size and region at the bottom of the page.
- Then, click the CONTINUE TO SUBSCRIBE button on the upper right of the page.
- When creating the instance please make sure that you enable the options to open ports for HTTP and HTTPS.
- After the instance is ready, login via SSH and follow the instructions on the screen. This will allow you to set up a domain for the WPCD site.
If all goes well WPCD will be up and running in just a few minutes – ready for you to configure it.
Click the button below to get quick-start instructions – it will provide guidelines for creating SSH keys, linking to your server provider account and setting up your first server and site.
There is one thing to note – even though you’ll be running WPCD on an instance at AWS, you will still be deploying servers into the DigitalOcean cloud since that is the only provider available with the free core product.
Was This Article Useful? Or do you have questions or comments about it (or our products & services)? We'd love to hear from you!
Automatic Notification Of New Articles
Sign up to get automatic notifications of new articles. This is a different list than our standard list - you only get new articles once a week (usually on Mondays). No other emails will be sent unless you sign up for our general list as well.
Follow us on Twitter! We post a lot of cool things there first. To keep up, click the "X" below!