Unless you’re looking for help with a particular issue it’s easy to miss documentation updates.
In many cases, new documentation items can highlight potentially useful features or increase your skills.
So we figured we’d summarize the list of documentation updates we’ve done recently. Below are all the major additions we’ve made over the last three months or so:
- How to remove the DEPLOY A NEW WORDPRESS SERVER button
- How to view the the amount of disk space a site is using
- How to login to your server via SSH
- Resolving common issues with CloudFlare
- Installing the SMTP gateway
- Introduction to the REST API
- How to relink a server if the server record is deleted
- How to make edits directly in core files and not lose the changes on upgrades
- Relink a site to a WooCommerce order and subscription
- A list of all possible wp-config.php options for WordPress core.
Only new or heavily improved items are listed above.
Let us know in our Facebook Group what other documentation you would like to see. About half the items listed above were created because users hinted about them in support tickets!
Automatic Notification Of New Articles
Sign up to get automatic notifications of new articles. This is a different list than our standard list - you only get new articles once a week (usually on Mondays). No other emails will be sent unless you sign up for our general list as well.
Follow us on Twitter! We post a lot of cool things there first. Click the bird below!