View Used Disk Space For A Site
To view the amount of diskspace a site is using:
- Navigate to WPCLOUDDEPLOY->ALL APPS (or WPCLOUDDEPLOY-> WORDPRESS SITES)
- Scroll down to the site you need to work with
- Click the link to edit the site (the EDIT link is revealed when you hover over the domain name in the TITLE column)
- Click on the STATISTICS tab
- click on the RE-CALCULATE button in the DISK SPACE section.
This data is stored in two fields in the post meta for the record:
- wpcd_site_status_push: This gets populated every time callbacks are executed (usually once per night).
- wpapp_diskspace_used: This gets populated only when the RECALCULATE button mentioned above is clicked.
More Topics In Tips, Techniques & Education.