HTTP/2 is an option that is available AFTER SSL is enabled. It will be visible under the SSL tab for sites.
However, there are some important limitations:
- It is NOT available for WordPress installs that are configured as a MULTISITE
- It must be turned OFF before changing domains, cloning or copying sites between servers
- It must be turned OFF before disabling/enabling SSL.
You can turn on HTTP/2 as follows:
- Navigate to WPCLOUDDEPLOY->WORDPRESS SITES
- Click the title of the site you need to operate on
- Click the SSL tab
- Click the HTTP/2 toggle button
This feature is available in WPCD V 4.6.0 or later. For prior versions you must log in via ssh and change it from the command line.
More Topics In WPCloud Deploy Core